So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 19, 2011

CSing in Tokyo,,,hosting ?!

,,,Ushi and Mammalica, concert in Nikko of Tochigi


→ → 3hours by train → →

USHI talk live about travel with singinginShinjuku of Tokyo

One of audience there kidnapped me and
"You can stay here for a while and Let`s host CS-guests together" ?!

20, Nov.
Since we met in Tunisia in 2008 and failed to meet again 2 imes (in Morocco and Spain),
finally I succeeded to meet again with my travel-master Miho,
I`m extremely glad..

21, Nov.
Night view from 25 stories of "Bunkyou-ward office"
,,,I could believe what I`m seeing only about 20-30 %,
totally artificial world without nature,,How could I live for 10 years such city?
I don`t think I can enjoy Tokyo again for long,,

22, Nov.
I don`t have any job and I want to get rest without doing something,,but ANYWAY I`ve been busy and messy sinceI got arrested in Croatia, No time to write blog :(((

,,to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment