So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 14, 2011

Tochigi again

,,Oh I already have forgotten English, and I'm still feeling incompatibility about food,,I'm not sure When I will write about the incident at Croatian border.

. Started dependent on home of Yama-chan and his parentts. in countryside of Tochigi-prefecture. Such nice natural air though,Fukushima is just neighbour prefecture.
.As I was working as nursing care service in Japan before travel, the family are expecting my help there, but seems they are done it well. Besides I'm eating here much, but can't sleep well because anxiety not about future,more about past. 
.I already got many invite of hosting from old friends in several different regions, so I shoul;d travel all of Japan with hitchhike and CSing? although so many CS-hosts' profile are showing "prefered gender of guest : female",,such phenomenon is only in Japan
.MAYBE my first (not music but) talk live will realize on this Saturday 19th,
in the event of traveler, even if my turn will be just for a short time.
And my music live also was decided to be done on this Thursday 17th, 
in front of Futaarasan-shrine of Utsunomiya, from 5 PM.
.So I and Yama-chan and Memminco suddenly started to practice my songs. 
.the family's dog is like a cat, insist to let her sleep nearby me or on me.

15, Nov.

16, Nov.
Kazumi Nikaidou

17, Nov.
.Finally I performed with band,
in front of Shinto-shrine in Utsunomiya city.


18, Nov.
.Finally I cook something recipe.
.Finally I surfed their couch of traditional Japanese house in countryside ;
http://www.couchsurfing.org/image_gallery.html?id=6BXVLLU&folder=&skip=4#5708926
http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/awanogumi


,,to be continured,,

No comments:

Post a Comment