So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Oct 1, 2012

in Takasu-cyo, Papa san and Oji san.
steel pan drum under the moon by Mochiko.
2nd, nature kindergaden, visiting huge tradtional house with children.
Goemon-Buro by Oji san.
3rd, back to Asahikawa. CS-host was just neighbour of my previous host.
4th, Shutting up in room.
5, Miura Ayako museum.
go to Takasu-cho again.
6, hitchhike,through Souunkyou,Obihiro,to Kushiro.
7,cycling in Kushiro-shitsugen.
Sashimi and grilled Samma by Australian and Mexican.
8, Amazingly beautiful Masyuu lake. Iou-zan, Sunaashi of Kussyaro lake,
amazing view from Bihoro tooge.
Reached to Rubeshibe.
9, hicthhike to Sapporo.
Live at Mintaru,,,too few audiences.
Iranian CS-host.
10, Japanese CS-host offered me to sleep in Thai-massage shop.
11, rainy. I failed to meet with CSer, and host.
12, Good CS-host.
13, Niseko
14,Niseko
15, Muroran
16, midnight live at GIN NO GLASS in Hakodate
(,,,I will write more, later,,)

No comments:

Post a Comment